Little-known biblical FACT: The Adam that God hath made from Earth and clay in Genesis is actually Adam Levine.
The evidence: Like a man who never left the Garden of Eden, he’s hardly ever wearing clothes.
1. Like us, Adam is shocked he’s already 35 years old.
2. Time to celebrate the only way he knows how.
3. Without a shirt.
4. He must be allergic.
5. And we hope there’s no cure.
6. Because look at him.
7. Or rather, try NOT to look at him.
8. It’s borderline impossible.
9. For Adam, this is basically considered “dressing up.”
10. This too.
11. It’s…kinda out of control.
12. Adam imitating what everyone wants to do to him when he’s shirtless.
13. Just another gratuitous photo of Adam listening to some tunes.
14. Hosting a late-night sketch show.
15. And NO ONE could pay attention to anything he was saying.
16. Imagine being this close to him.
17. In a setting like this.
18. It’s too much to fathom.
19. Let’s just leave this photo here again.
20. Because the best way to help advertise clothing is to not be wearing any whatsoever.
21. Check out his poses.
22. Those poses do things to us.
23. Being shirtless just helps Adam think more clearly.
24. He’s basically sculpted from marble.
25. Marble in motion.
26. Don’t mess with his marble bod.
27. He’s got some cool ink.
28. And deserves to show it off.
29. A true work of shirtless art.
30. He belongs in a museum!
31. And by God, he knows it.
32. This is the face of someone who knows what he’s working with.
33. As great as he looks in a black and white still.
34. His full intensity can only be felt in colorful motion.
35. Just another day being Adam Levine’s torso.