It’s still August, it’s still hot, and there’s still time for ice cream.
A word on Banana Creams
- Not required: Ice Cream Machine
- Required: High-powered blender or food processor
- Larger batches like these are easier to work with; the weight of ingredients adds some pressure to the processing blade, making blending easier.
- Each recipe requires peeling, slicing and then freezing 5 bananas. Freeze them in tightly zipped baggie until ready to use.
- Either serve these recipes immediately as “soft serve,” or freeze batches until hardened but still pliable.