Because Oreos are basically the one cookie that defines our generation, it’s only fitting that some genius has invented a more sophisticated, sugar-laden recipe that showcases our childhood favorite snack. Thanks to these easy, step-by-step instructions posted by Reddit user FreeKenturyKlub on Imgur, the Oreo Fudge dessert of our dreams has now become a reality. Oh, and it also comes loaded with marshmallow fluff and crazy amounts of white chocolate. Let's get started.
2 ¾ Cups sugar
1 ½ Sticks of unsalted butter
¾ Cup condensed milk (unsweetened)
7 Oz. marshmallow fluff
12 Oz. white chocolate
1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
14 Oreo cookies
2 Packages of Mini Oreos
1. First thing's first: gather the goods!
2. Next, using a saucepan, melt the butter while adding the sugar and unsweetened condensed milk. Bring the ingredients a boil while stirring constantly for 3 minutes.
3. Remove the pan from the heat and mix in marshmallow fluff, white chocolate chunks and vanilla extract. Stir until both the marshmallow fluff and white chocolate have melted, with the only natural next step being a taste test… duh.
4. Pulverize 8 regular-sized Oreo cookies using a food processor, and crush the remaining 6 cookies into decent-sized chunks by hand and mix into the batter. After lining a sheet pan with parchment paper, begin pouring the batter, smoothing the surface and topping it with as many Mini Oreos as possible.
5. Technically speaking, your dreamy Oreo Fudge dessert is *supposed* to be refrigerated overnight. However, if you find yourself caving after a few hours, we totally don't blame you. Happy eating!