When we first laid eyes on the holiness that is a pizza mac and cheese quesadilla, we knew we had to have it. From its heavenly center full of mac and cheese to THREE crispy tortilla layers loaded with mozzarella and pepperoni, it's safe to say all of our food prayers have now been answered. Thanks to The Vulgar Chef, we’ve obtained the perfect pizza mac and cheese quesadilla recipe that will send your taste buds into a cheese-crazed overdrive!
3 Flour tortillas
1 Serving mac and cheese
1. To begin your masterpiece that is a pizza mac and cheese quesadilla, prepare one serving of mac and cheese and set aside. Then, using vegetable oil, crisp three flour tortillas in a pan until they transform into a glorious shade of golden brown.
2. Place one of the crisp tortillas on a baking sheet and load it with as much mac and cheese as possible. Seriously, don't hold back.
3. Place another tortilla on top of the mac and cheese layer while adding ANOTHER healthy portion of cheese. We used mozzarella.
4. Place the third and final tortilla layer atop the mozzarella and drench it in pizza sauce. A little more cheese never hurt anyone.
5. Add the pepperoni slices and bake your culinary creation in the oven at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.
6. Ta-da! You did it. Serve, eat and enjoy your pizza mac and cheese quesadilla. Sharing is optional.