Easy to put together and easy on the eye (the radishes really pretty this slaw up), this slaw incorporates kohlrabi. This funky summer veggie, aromatic scallions, and fresh dill make it a cool and crisp side dish.
- 2 cups grated kohlrabi
- 1/2 cup sliced or shredded purple cabbage
- 1 carrots, peeled and grated
- 2 radishes, cut into small circular slices (best with a mandoline)
- 1/4 red onion, grated
- I small bunch scallions
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1.5 Tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
Refrigerate for at least an hour so all the flavors can combine.