We have a feeling that those emojis in your iPhone were based on real life celebs…
1. Smile emoji = Jessica Alba
After all, she’s always had the most photogenic smile.
2. Big smile emoji = Julianne Moore
Same goes for Julianne, just a little bigger.
3. BIGGEST smile emoji = Julia Roberts
But it’s Julia with the giant, million-dollar smile.
4. Leonardo DiCaprio = sunglasses emoji
For when he’s spending his days on his yacht, which appears to be every day.
5. Tongue emoji = Miley Cyrus
Emoji just bein’ Miley!
6. Mad emoji = Kanye West
All fear, Yeezus.
7. Smirking emoji = Katie Holmes
Her signature pose is always a half smile, in case you couldn’t tell.
8. Lips emoji = Angelina Jolie
Not that she can help it.
9. Shocked emoji = Taylor Swift
JUST CANNOT BELIEVE IT?!
10. Expressionless emoji = Victoria Beckham
You’re not getting a smiling emoji out of this one.
11. Princess emoji = Kate Middleton
Duchess of Duh.
12. QUEEN emoji = Beyoncé
Hey Queen Bey, you dropped your crown.
13. Alien emoji = Lady Gaga
She hatched from an outer space egg, proving she really was born this way (not of this world).
14. Sick emoji = Lily Allen
15. Slantface emoji = Kristen Stewart
KStew be chilling.
16. Mustachioed emoji = Joe Jonas
With his mustache only, of course.
17. Boy emoji = Justin Bieber
He’s 20 years old now, but he still looks like a teen.
18. Baby emoji = Prince George
The baby emoji deserves the most famous baby in pop culture.
19. Grumpy cat emoji = Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat wears this emoji on her sleeve. Or paw. Whatever.
20. Red dress emoji = Sofía Vergara
Red is her best color, not to mention she’s also got the attitude.
21. Twinsies emoji = Taylor Swift and Karlie Kloss
These two are always hopping ‘bout town together.
22. Gay couple emoji = Sir Patrick Stewart & Sir Ian McKellen
They’re not an actual gay couple, but they have the most adorable relationship.
23. Video camera emoji = Kim Kardashian
No matter what she accomplishes (Vogue cover), people still associate her with the tape scandal.
24. Bathtub emoji = Rihanna
At least in the “Stay” music video, that is.
25. Cig, pills, and martini emojis = Lindsay Lohan
Basically sums up the old (current?) Lindsay.
26. Muscle emoji = Chris Hemsworth
Because when you think Chris Hemsworth, all you see is arms.