George Clooney Explains the Real Reason Why He Won’t Settle Down

Madison Vanderberg

George Clooney is one of the most coveted bachelors in Hollywood. Ask any woman over 40 who their celebrity crush is and 90% of the time it’s George Clooney. The other 10% of the time it’s Matthew McConaughey, don’t ask us why.

George has famously sworn off marriage. He doesn’t have kids and he often gets in and out of relationships as quickly as the seasons change.

So why the bachelor lifestyle? Is it just because he’s an attractive man and he can get away with it? Nope, the answer might surprise you.

When asked who of his many relationships was the love of his life, George told W magazine, “I haven’t met her yet.”

Is he suggesting that Stacy “former wrestler” Keibler WASN’T the love of his life!?!


George is putting out the idea that he might settle down IF he found his one true love. He just hasn’t met her yet. 

We’re STILL rooting for George to get together with Sandra Bullock. Oh, it’s happening. 

Share on Twitter