Although she’s a self-proclaimed “business woman” it appears that Kim Kardashian’s “job” is just being a person that is in demand. We’re not sure what she has to DO other than show up to things and say “yes” when her perfumer asks if she likes the scent of her namesake fragrance, but if there’s one thing that’s certain, Kim Kardashian LOVES to remind us how hard she works and how awesome her work ethic is. Whatever it is that she defines as “work,” we’re still not really sure, but she won’t shut up about all the “work” she has to do.
1. “My mom kind of taught us girls we could have it all. You know, she works hard. She taught us that if you work hard, it’s just all about prioritising.”
Kim hard at work showing off a necklace.
2. “I think I can speak for my sisters, it makes us feel good when we are out working.”
Kim at work for the launch of a shoe. Here she is working hard at holding said shoe.
3. “Well, I have the week off from TV work, but I still have to work for my stores today, and have a shoe-company meeting tomorrow.”
An example of Kim doing some of her “TV work.”
4. “My dad was a great attorney and businessman. He instilled a strong work ethic in all of us. If we wanted our allowance, we had to work.”
Another example of Kim’s strong work ethic on display. That necklace isn’t going to show off itself.
5. “At only 31 I’ve been able to build my own empire in the world of entertainment.”
Kim, the empress, signing a guitar.
6. “I’m a workaholic”
A true workaholic, bringing the charm of Charmin ® paper towels to the masses.
7. “First of all, all of my daughters have jobs. They are fashion stylists and designers, they own a chain of stores” says Kris Jenner.”
Kim the hardworking store owner that she is.
8. “Kim is the hardest-working young lady in the world. She never sleeps, she never stops, she never slows down and works so hard for what she’s got,” says Kris Jenner, again.
Kim working hard at hosting a club night.
9. “I like to work hard and set goals and buy myself things at certain periods of life, so that’s spoiling myself.”
Kim succeeding at having accomplished her goal of opening a bottle of fragrance.
10. “[My parents] made us grateful for what we had and taught us a strong work ethic, which is so valuable in life.”
Kim exercising her “strong work ethic” by looking nice and standing still on a red carpet.
11. “I just know [my dad] would be so proud of us. He would see that the whole entrepreneur side that he instilled in me. He would be so happy.”
Kim, making her family proud with her ability to toast a Midori martini.