Because ordering any drink off Starbucks’ secret menu requires a little research and ain’t NOBODY got time for that (especially your barista, impatiently waiting as you fumble through your phone in pursuit of the right ingredients), we’ve uncovered a comprehensive guide to ordering every single rainbow drink this summer without fail!
From Pink Drinks to Purple Drinks and now Orange, Green and Blue, the list of Insta-worthy rainbow drinks from Starbucks has expanded to new heights over the past several weeks. And while the possibilities may seem overwhelming, a spokesperson for Starbucks (again, probably an impatient barista) has revealed exactly what’s inside each colorful beverage—so you’ll arrive armed and prepared with every visit to the Seattle-based coffee chain.
1. Pink Drink: Strawberry Acai Refresher with coconut milk instead of water.
2. Purple Drink: Teavana Iced Passion Tango Tea with soy milk instead of water, vanilla syrup and blackberries.
3. Orange Drink: Orange mango juice with vanilla bean powder and a splash of coconut milk.
4. Green Drink: Teavana Iced Black Tea with coconut milk instead of water and matcha.
5. Blue Drink: Teavana Iced Passion Tango Tea with soy milk instead of water and vanilla syrup.
While none of the rainbow drinks contain actual coffee, they’re pretty AF and each have proven to be worthy of their own hashtag on Instagram. So, next time you visit Starbucks feel free to refer to the guide above—and don’t forget those money-saving Starbucks hacks while you’re at it. Enjoy!