If you weren’t already aware, bacon wrapped lasagna is actually a thing and it makes for the perfect comfort meal after a long a$$ week of work! Using eight slices of bacon and either homemade or store bought lasagna, this easy recipe by food vlogger Rick Mammana will help you create the most glorious deep fried bacon wrapped lasagna that will send your taste buds into overdrive as it oozes with warm and melty cheese, pasta, and loads of meat. Enjoy!
1 Serving of lasagna (frozen or homemade)
8 Slices of bacon
Oil for deep frying
1. Take one serving of lasagna and place it on a weave of bacon using 8 slices.
2. Fold the bacon over the lasagna creating a tight wrap and secure with five toothpicks.
3. Next, heat a pot of oil to 375 degrees. Using a basket gently place the bacon wrapped lasagna into the oil.
4. Deep fry for 6 to 7 minutes or until the bacon is fully cooked and turns a shade of golden brown.
5. Using a pair of tongs remove the bacon wrapped lasagna from the frying basket. Serve & enjoy!