What do you get when you combine two world-class food items such as pizza and bacon into one delicious meal? The answer is a bacon wrapped pizza burrito, duh. From the abundance of warm, melted cheese oozing between a rolled up pizza to the crispiness of bacon, it’s no wonder Oh Bite It decided to bless us with this effortless, two-ingredient “burrito” recipe!
Here's What You'll Need:
1 10-ounce frozen pizza of any kind
1/2 pound bacon
…Seriously, that's it.
1. Gather the ingredients (Protip: surpreme pizza obviously works best for this matter.)
2. Once you’ve selected the pizza of your choice, thaw it out and gently roll it up — burrito style.
3. Lay out enough bacon to cover the width of your pizza burrito, making sure each slice is overlapping. Place the pizza on one end of the bacon and roll until snug.
4. Place your beautiful creation onto a lined sheet pan and bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until the bacon radiates a golden red hew.
5. Remove your *completed* bacon wrapped pizza burrito from the oven and let it cool for a few seconds… this is probably the hardest part!
6. Slice it open, and dig in.