Henry VIII is one of the most married monarchs in history and the sight or sound of his name immediately brings up his relationship history. First was Catherine of Aragon, his brother’s widow, then Anne Boleyn who made him annul his previous marriage. After accusing her of witchcraft and infidelity, he married Jane Seymour who gave him his only make heir, but didn’t survive long after. He took Anne of Cleves’ hand in marriage, but had the marriage annulled because of a lack of attraction. Then there was Catherine Howard, Anne Boleyn’s cousin who suffered a similar fate after being unfaithful. Lastly was Katherine Parr, the only woman who outlived Henry. So which of Henry’s wives are you most like? Take this quiz so that we can all find out!
Which two words would you use to describe yourself?
- Resilient and resourceful
- Sophisticated and faithful
- Gentle and kind
- Quiet and subservient
What is your educational background?
- I might be the smartest person you know
- I had the finest tutors and I’m fluent in several languages
- I went to an okay school
- I’m self-taught
Are you religious?
- Not at all
- I can be
- I have faith
Which of these virtues do you think you possess?
Which deadly sin will lead to your demise?
What do you look for in a significant other?
What is your love language?
- Quality time
- Words of affirmation
- Receiving gifts
- Acts of service
What is your current relationship status?
- Single or dating
Would you say that you are a hopeless romantic?
- I can be
- I want to be
How would you describe your flirting style?
- I like to play hard to get
- I don’t flirt
- I make excessive eye contact
- I just say how I feel
Where would you like to be taken on a first date?
- To an expensive restaurant
- To a Broadway show or play
- A stroll on the beach
- Visit a museum
What’s your idea of the perfect bachelorette party?
- Manis & mimosas
- Casino night
- Aloha bride
- Party like a princess
How long do your relationships usually last?
- Approximately 5 years
- Around 10 years
- A few months
- It varies
Approximately how many exes do you have?
- 5 - 10
- 1 - 5
- Too many to count
How would you describe your exes?
- I prefer not to say
- They treated me well
- They weren’t so great
- I’ve never been in a relationship
Were you faithful to your partners?
- A few of them
How old would you like to be when you marry?
- I don’t have a specific age
- In my forties
- In my twenties
- In my thirties
Why would you get married?
- For wealth
- For love
- For security
- Because I don’t want to be lonely
How big do you want the wedding to be?
- At least 500 people
- It doesn’t matter, as long as it’s legit
- Just friends and family
- Me, my partner and the officiant
Which of these movie titles would describe your love story?
- La La Land
- The Vow
- A Moment to Remember
- Up in the Air
While Henry VIII is busy making laws, what will you be doing?
- Entertaining my court
- Learning a new language
- Playing cards
How many children would you like to have?
- I’m not sure
- 1 child, a girl
- Children? I don’t want to be near my husband
- 1 child, a boy
If you were to get a pet, what would you call it?
Do you think your subjects would like you?
- I’d like to think so
- I’m not sure
Where would you like to have a winter retreat?
Which of these events would you be most excited for?
- Horse riding
What flower would you want on your crest?
What would you do if your partner fell in love with someone else?
- Two can play that game
- Ask them to stop
- Break things off
- I’d pretend I didn’t know
There’s a rumor going around that you have been unfaithful. What do you do?
- Punish the person who started it
- Prove my innocence
- Ignore it
- Cry my eyes out
Which of these acts are you likely to be accused of?
- Conspiracy to overthrow the king
- Being in love with someone else
- Nothing, I’m perfect
Would you ever get a divorce?
- I don’t know
- No, I made a vow
- It depends on if there’s a prenup or a clause
If you weren’t going to marry a king, which of these renaissance jobs would you have?
- Wet nurse
In times of crisis, you usually…
- Go crazy
- Take charge
- Stay calm
- Ask for help
After a long day, what would you rather do?
- Cuddle with my partner
- Read a good book
- Take a long bath
- Make baked goods
Which of these queens you have in your court?
- Queen Letizia of Spain
- Queen Elizabeth II of Britain
- Queen Maxima of the Netherlands
- Queen Margrethe II of Denmark
Would you ever betray your partner?
- No, but I was accused of doing it
- No, never
- I’m not sure
If you were to leave him, which of these breakup songs would you play?
- I’d Rather Go Blind – Etta James
- Best Thing I Never Had – Beyonce
- Stronger – Kelly Clarkson
- Shout Out to My Ex – Little Mix
How do you want to be remembered?
- The person who changed the world
- The person who would not go down without a fight
- The person who lived a good life
- The person with a strong belief system
What kind of jewelry will you be making a statement with?
What do you think about the quote “well behaved women seldom make history”?
- I’m not sure how I feel
- It’s a fact
- It’s true, I would know
- Who said that?