Choose a place to meet friends:
- At a party
- I forget
Choose a birthday plan:
- Plan a surprise party
- Call them and talk for hours
- Rent a party bus and go bar hopping
- Find out what everyone has planned for them
What's the most important part of friendship?
- Good listening skills
- Someone to share secrets with
- A lasting bond
A friend is late for a meet up, what happens next?
- Go home, it’s no use waiting
- Wait patiently
- Call them to complain
- Send them dozens of texts
What's the best thing to do at a party?
- Dancing up a storm
- Talking to a small group of people
- Not showing up until midnight
- Leaving early
Choose a dream job:
Which character trait is the least admirable in other people?
Choose a group activity:
- Cooking class
Choose a gift:
- A spa day
- A new phone
- Concert tickets
- A vacation
When do friends call?
- When they need life advice
- When they need a designated driver
- When they want to know where the party is
- They don’t call me, just text
Choose the best way to keep a secret:
- Tell no one
- Tell a best friend
- Only tell a few people
- What secret?
Choose normal weekend plans:
- Working out
- Binge watching a new show
- Cooking a fancy meal
What are the best childhood memories?
- Getting good grades
- Pulling pranks on my siblings
- Going to amusement parks with my friends
- Sneaking out of the house
Choose a way to spend free time:
- With my family
- I have no free time
- Calling old friends
A friend is dating someone off-putting, what happens next?
- Tell them to ditch their date
- Don’t say anything, they seem happy
- Say nothing but send the date a death glare
- Try and get to know their date
Choose the best way to stay in touch:
- Planned Zoom calls
- Talking on the phone
Choose a topic of conversation:
- The news
- Our love lives
- Our future
- Celebrity gossip
A friend sends a text that was obviously meant for someone else, what happens next?
- Tell them that they texted the wrong person
- Ghost them
- Pretend to be that person
- Tell the other person what the friend said
A friend is moving, what happens next?
- By not showing up, no one needs my sass
- By bringing drinks for the moving crew
- By taking a few boxes to the truck
- By calling the moving truck and giving them the address
A friend gets a gift that is hated, what happens next?
- Only wear it while with them
- Ask for the receipt
- Tell them that they have horrible taste
- Pretend that it's loved and throw it away later
- Chinese takeout
- Protein smoothies
Where is the ultimate vacation spot?
- The sandy, sunny beach
- The cool mountains
- The busy city
- A staycation
What's the best thing about the current friend group?
- Their taste in clothes
- Their outgoing nature
- Their listening skills
- The way they treat me
It’s 3am and a friend needs a ride home, what happens next?
- Get up and start driving
- Call them an Uber
- Say no
- It’s 3am, I won’t answer
What are the New Year’s Eve plans?
- Fall asleep before midnight to get a head start on my resolutions
- Dance up a storm until dawn
- Host a party that no one will ever forget
- Find the party with the best snacks and eat until they close up
A best friend is moving to a new country, what is the feeling?
- Like half a person
- Great! I’ll get to vacation in their guest room
- Broken, but I’ll get over it
- Stressed, I have to help them plan!
A friend was insulting, what happens next?
- Cut them out of my life immediately
- Ask them what’s wrong
- Tell them that's upsetting
- Just let it go
A group hasn't seen or heard from a friend in a few months, what happens next?
- Don’t worry about it
- Ask around and find out what’s going on
- Call them and see if they answer
- Poke them on Facebook
A friend fell in love and now they ghost their friend, what's the feeling?
- Happy that they found someone
- Plan a double date
- Disappointed to not see them as often
- Delete their number
What should friends have in common?
- A sense of style
- A world view
- Just about everything
- Net worths