Where did you meet most of your friends?
- At a party
- I forget
It’s your best friend’s birthday, what do you do?
- Plan a surprise party
- Call them and talk for hours
- Rent a party bus and go bar hopping
- Find out what everyone has planned for them
What do you expect from your friends?
- Good listening skills
- Someone to share your secrets with
- A lasting bond
Your friend is late for your meet up, what do you do?
- Go home, it’s no use waiting
- Wait patiently
- Call them to complain
- Send them dozens of texts
When you go out, you can be found…
- Dancing up a storm
- Talking to a small group of people
- Not showing up until midnight
- Leaving early
What is your dream job?
Which character trait do you hate to see in other people?
Choose a group activity:
- Cooking class
Which gift would you prefer most?
- A spa day
- A new phone
- Concert tickets
- A vacation
When do your friends call you?
- When they need life advice
- When they need a designated driver
- When they want to know where the party is
- They don’t call me, just text
Are you able to keep your friends secrets?
- Absolutely not
- I’ll never tell
- I’ll only tell a few people
- What secret?
What are your normal weekend plans?
- Working out
- Binge watching a new show
- Cooking a fancy meal
What are your best childhood memories?
- Getting good grades
- Pulling pranks on my siblings
- Going to amusement parks with my friends
- Sneaking out of the house
How do you spend your free time?
- With my family
- I have no free time
- Calling old friends
You can’t stand your friend’s date, what do you say?
- Tell them to ditch their date
- Don’t say anything, they seem happy
- Say nothing but send the date a death glare
- Try and get to know their date
How do you and your friends stay in touch when you can’t see each other?
- Planned Zoom calls
- Talking on the phone
What do you like to talk about with your friends?
- Our love lives
- Our future
- Celebrity gossip
Your friend sends you a text that was obviously meant for someone else, how do you respond?
- Tell them that they texted the wrong person
- Ghost them
- Pretend to be that person
- Tell the other person what your friend said
Your friend is moving, how do you help?
- By not showing up, no one needs my sass
- By bringing drinks for the moving crew
- By taking a few boxes to the truck
- By calling the moving truck and giving them the address
Your friend gets you a gift that you hate, what do you do?
- Only wear it when you’re with them
- Ask for the receipt
- Tell them that they have horrible taste
- Pretend that you like it and throw it away later
What do you eat on a regular basis?
- Chinese takeout
- Protein smoothies
Where is your ultimate vacation spot?
- The sandy, sunny beach
- The cool mountains
- The busy city
- I’d love a staycation
What do you like about your current friend group?
- Their taste in clothes
- Their outgoing nature
- Their listening skills
- The way they treat me
It’s 3am and your friend needs a ride home, what do you do?
- Get up and start driving
- Call them an Uber
- Say no
- It’s 3am, I won’t answer
What are your New Year’s Eve plans?
- Fall asleep before midnight to get a head start on my resolutions
- Dance up a storm until dawn
- Host a party that no one will ever forget
- Find the party with the best snacks and eat until they kick you out
Your best friend is moving to a new country, how do you feel?
- Like half a person
- Great! I’ll get to vacation in their guest room
- Broken, but I’ll get over it
- Stressed, I have to help them plan!
Your friend insulted you, how do you respond?
- Cut them out of my life immediately
- Ask them what’s wrong
- Tell them you’re upset
- Just let it go
You haven’t seen or heard from a friend in a few months, what do you do?
- Don’t worry about it
- Ask around and find out what’s going on
- Call them and see if they answer
- Poke them on Facebook
Your friend fell in love and now you never see them anymore, how do you react?
- You’re happy that they found someone
- You plan a double date
- You’re disappointed that you don’t get to hang out much
- You delete their number
What do you and your friends have in common?
- A sense of style
- Your world view
- Just about everything
- Net worths