What is your ideal date?
- A picnic in the park
- Going to see a movie
- Lunch at the cafe
- A romantic dinner
You haven’t heard from your significant other all day, what do you do?
- Not worry, I trust them
- I didn’t even notice
- I’m worried, but don’t say anything
- I called them ten times already
It’s your significant other’s birthday, what do you do?
- Make them a romantic dinner at home
- Buy them something expensive
- Go out to a concert with friends
- I forgot, maybe I’ll scrape something together
What is you favorite quality about yourself?
- My good looks
- My impeccable taste in music
- My cooking abilities
- My ability to listen to others
Your partner left some dishes in the sink, what do you do?
- Wash them
- Remind them to wash them
- Pile your dishes alongside them
- Tell your S.O. that you’re not a maid!
You caught your significant other flirting with someone else, what do you do?
- Dump them immediately
- Brush it off, everyone flirts sometimes
- Get ready for a long conversation
- Start flirting with someone else too, it’s only fair
What kind of wedding do you want to have?
- A grand wedding in a castle
- A quiet ceremony by the beach
- A small wedding with our closest friends
- We’ll elope
How much money do you want your significant other to have?
- I don’t care
- Enough money to splurge on something nice
- At least twice their salary in savings
- More than me
How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
- 5 minutes
- 15 minutes
- 30 minutes
- At least an hour
Which season is your favorite?
Your date left their phone on the table, what do you do?
- Start snooping
- Tweet from their account
- Change their Facebook status
- Ignore it
How many times do you text your boyfriend every day?
- At least once
- We don’t text
What would you wear on a first date?
- A little black dress
- A cute top and jeans
- A suit
How many pets do you have?
- Just one
- Many dogs
- I live on a farm
Your significant other wants to go see a movie that you know you’ll hate, what do you do?
- Go see the movie, it’ll be fine
- Convince them to see something else
- Tell them to see the movie alone
- Talk loudly during the movie
What is your favorite thing about your significant other?
- Their compassion
- Their knowledge
- Their sense of humor
- Their style
Which celebrity couple are you?
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez
- Oprah and Steadman
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson
- Jay-Z and Beyoncé
What do you have for breakfast?
- A smoothie
- Bacon and eggs
- Just coffee
- A Pop-Tart
Choose a dance style:
If you could change one thing about your relationship, what would it be?
- I wish we spent more quality time together
- I wish my significant other was taller
- I wish I knew where our relationship was headed
- I wish we did more exciting things together
How long was your longest relationship?
- Six weeks
- Six months
- Two years
- Five years
Are you friends with your significant other’s friends?
- No, I don’t like their friends
- Yes, we’re all one big family
- No, I don’t care who they hang out with
- Yes, I hang out with them sometimes
What is your love language?
- Quality time
- Words of affirmation
- Receiving gifts
- Acts of service
Who is more important, your friends or your significant other?
- It depends on the day
- Friends always come first
- I put myself first
- My significant other comes first
What does your family think of your partner?
- They haven’t met them yet
- They all love my partner
- They could take them or leave them
- They’re coming around to them
Your partner gives you a gift you don’t like, what do you do?
- Tell them you hate it, it’s important to be honest
- Put on a smile and pretend you like it
- Pretend to like it and return it later
- Regift it to someone else later
What is your dream vacation?
- A quiet, sunny beach in Hawaii
- An amusement park in the South
- A thrilling rainforest in the Amazon
- An ancient temple in Asia
How soon do you introduce your partner to your parents?
- ASAP, they need to know who’s in my life
- I’ll wait a few months
- Never, it’s none of their business
- Only if it’s right
Your S.O. texts you “hey.” How do you respond?
- I don’t respond, I’m worth more than one word
- Say hey back
- Say “how are you?”
- Wait a few hours then respond
Which show would you stream with your date?
- “Gossip Girl”
- “Stranger Things”
- “The Walking Dead”