Choose an ideal date:
- A picnic in the park
- Going to see a movie
- Lunch at the cafe
- A romantic dinner
If someone hasn't heard from their significant other all day, what should they do?
- Not worry, I trust them
- I didn’t even notice
- I’m worried, but don’t say anything
- I called them ten times already
What should someone do for their significant other on their birthday?
- Make them a romantic dinner at home
- Buy them something expensive
- Go out to a concert with friends
- I forgot, maybe I’ll scrape something together
What is the best personal quality?
- My good looks
- My impeccable taste in music
- My cooking abilities
- My ability to listen to others
Someone's partner left some dishes in the sink, what happens next?
- Wash them
- Remind them to wash them
- Pile the dishes alongside them
- They should tell their S.O. that they're not a maid!
Someone caught their significant other flirting with someone else, what should they do?
- Dump them immediately
- Brush it off, everyone flirts sometimes
- Get ready for a long conversation
- Start flirting with someone else too, it’s only fair
What kind of wedding would be the best?
- A grand wedding in a castle
- A quiet ceremony by the beach
- A small wedding with our closest friends
- We’ll elope
How much money should a significant other have?
- I don’t care
- Enough money to splurge on something nice
- At least twice their salary in savings
- More than me
How long does it take to get ready in the morning?
- 5 minutes
- 15 minutes
- 30 minutes
- At least an hour
Which season is the best?
A date left their phone on the table, what happens next?
- Start snooping
- Tweet from their account
- Change their Facebook status
- Ignore it
How many times should a girlfriend text her significant other every day?
- At least once
- We don’t text
Choose a first date outfit:
- A little black dress
- A cute top and jeans
- A suit
How many pets is the right amount?
- Just one
- Many dogs
- I live on a farm
A date chooses a truly horrible movie, what happens next?
- Go see the movie, it’ll be fine
- Convince them to see something else
- Tell them to see the movie alone
- Talk loudly during the movie
Choose the best trait in a significant other:
- Their compassion
- Their knowledge
- Their sense of humor
- Their style
Choose a celebrity couple:
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez
- Oprah and Steadman
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson
- Jay-Z and Beyoncé
Choose something to eat for breakfast:
- A smoothie
- Bacon and eggs
- Just coffee
- A Pop-Tart
Choose a dance style:
If one thing about relationships could be changed, what would it be?
- I wish we spent more quality time together
- I wish my significant other was taller
- I wish I knew where our relationship was headed
- I wish we did more exciting things together
Choose a proper relationship length:
- Six weeks
- Six months
- Two years
- Five years
Should someone be friends with their significant other’s friends?
- No, I don’t like their friends
- Yes, we’re all one big family
- No, I don’t care who they hang out with
- Yes, I hang out with them sometimes
Choose a love language:
- Quality time
- Words of affirmation
- Receiving gifts
- Acts of service
Who is more important, friends or a significant other?
- It depends on the day
- Friends always come first
- I put myself first
- My significant other comes first
What does the family think of a date?
- They haven’t met them yet
- They all love my partner
- They could take them or leave them
- They’re coming around to them
A date gives a gift that is hated, what happens next?
- They should be told that the gift is bad, it’s important to be honest
- Put on a smile and pretend to like it
- Pretend to like it and return it later
- Regift it to someone else later
Choose a dream vacation:
- A quiet, sunny beach in Hawaii
- An amusement park in the South
- A thrilling rainforest in the Amazon
- An ancient temple in Asia
How soon should someone introduce their partner to their parents?
- ASAP, they need to know who’s in my life
- I’ll wait a few months
- Never, it’s none of their business
- Only if it’s right
A S.O. texts their partner “hey.” How should they respond?
- Don’t respond, they're worth more than one word
- Say hey back
- Say “what's up?”
- Wait a few hours then respond
Choose a show to stream on a date:
- “Gossip Girl”
- “Stranger Things”
- “The Walking Dead”