You went to the movies with a friend but the film was horrible. What do you do?
- I keep how I felt about the film to myself
- I try to tell them why I thought the movie was bad
- I share how I feel, but I’m okay if they disagree
Your friends just canceled plans. How does this make you feel?
- It’s no big deal, we’ll reschedule
- I’m very relieved
- I’m feeling gutted that they canceled
How would you feel living in an empty countryside?
- Sounds pretty much like heaven!
- That’s fine as long as it is near a populated area and I can still get Amazon packages
- City life over countryside life, any day!
How difficult is it for you to be on your own?
- I can’t stand being alone
- Sometimes it’s okay, sometimes it’s not
- It’s not difficult at all. In fact, I crave it often
How do you feel about being the center of attention?
- I can't think of anything worse, honestly!
- I don’t mind being in the spotlight, just not all the time
- The more attention I get, the better! I was made to be looked at
How do you feel during an annual review at work?
- It’s in my head but I’m not sweating it
- I’m looking forward to some positive criticism
- I’m so terrified that I’m thinking of quitting beforehand
How far in advance do you schedule things?
- I’m spontaneous
- A day or two
- I schedule everything weeks or months in advance
What do you if you make a joke but no one seems to react to it?
- I’m embarrassed and stay quiet for the rest of the night
- I assume they didn’t hear me correctly the first time so I tell it again
- I shrug my shoulders and assume they have no sense of humor
Are most of your friends a bunch of introverts?
- I have a healthy mix of both
- Most of my friends are extroverts
- All of them are introverts
How do you feel about working in groups at school or at work?
- I work better on my own
- I love working in a think tank with others
- It depends on the people I’m working with
Would you rather be alone or in the company of friends?
- I like to mix it up
- I prefer to be surrounded by people
- I'd rather be on my own
How do you feel about ordering takeout over the phone?
- No issues. I prefer speaking to a live person
- I would prefer ordering online and if the delivery guys leaves my order at the door without seeing me, even better!
- I’ll do it if there’s no online option for ordering
You’re out with friends when you get a call from an unknown number. How do you handle it?
- I let it go straight to voicemail
- I don’t answer, but I do text the caller to ask who they are
- I answer it, of course!
How often do you make eye contact with people?
- Sometimes if I’m in the mood
- Absolutely never
You just got the worst news ever. Do you reach out and talk to someone about it?
- Yes. I grab my phone and call all my friends and loved ones
- No. I tend to keep my feelings bottled up
- Yes, but then I ask for privacy
How much time do you need to recharge after a social gathering?
- I’m able to hang out again right away
- The next day
- I need at least a month (or more!)
Where do you often find yourself during a house party?
- I’m surrounded by my dearest friends
- Talking to a group of strangers
- I’m alone in a corner or playing with the house pet
Do you have a lot of friends?
- I have a few friends, but they’re great
- I have so many friends and love it
- I prefer to call them acquaintances so I don’t have to hang out as much
How do you unwind after a hard day’s work?
- I go out to a bar or a club to dance
- I sit on the couch and watch Netflix
- I invite some friends over to the house for wine and cheese
Do you get nervous on first dates?
- I always look forward to dating someone new and meeting new people
- I’m terrified. Can't I just jump into a relationship?
- I’m a little nervous, but I’m also looking forward to it
A coworker just criticized a project you’re in charge of. What do you do?
- I don’t contact them and avoid confrontation
- I listen to their feedback and take it into consideration
- I defend my role in the project
You’ve been sitting in a doctor’s waiting room for over half an hour. What do you do?
- I ask the receptionist why it’s taking so long
- I wait another 10 minutes before saying something
- I sit there impatiently tapping my foot, but too nervous to say anything
How do you feel after being in crowded place like a concert or a comic book convention?
- Completely drained
- Exhausted but happy
What do you do if you’re busy working and a coworker won’t stop talking about their private life?
- I tell them I have a deadline and ask them to tell me the story over lunch
- I let them finish their story
- I tell them I’m not interest in their personal life and tell them to buzz off
Do you tend to start conversations with strangers?
- No, I’m too shy to do that
- Maybe, but only if I’m bored while waiting in line
- All the time because I love meeting strangers
You’re more productive when you’re in one of the following:
- Sitting in a café
- Sitting in a quiet room
- Sitting with coworkers
How did people describe you when you were a kid?
- Somewhat talkative
What’s your type of communication of choice?
- I prefer to meet face to face
- Just text or email me, tag me on Insta, or send me memes, but don't call me ever
- Call me and arrange a time to meet
Do you find it easy to meet new people?
- Sometimes. I have to be in the mood
- It’s practically impossible for me to meet new people
- I make friends at the supermarket, coffee shop, bar, you name it
How would people describe you?
- Sometimes talkative but only with my inner circle
- Very talkative
- Quiet and mellow
In regards to public speaking, you would do which of the following?
- I get so nervous that I faint before I get up to present
- It’s not my favorite thing to do, but I’ll do it if I have to
- I love having everyone focusing on me
Which of the following sounds like a perfect date?
- Netflix and chill
- Dinner and a movie
- Going to a live concert
To prepare for a night out, which of the following will you do?
- I don’t prepare. I spend the entire time looking for excuses to weasel my way out of it
- Call my friends to make sure they’re not going to cancel
- I buy a new outfit and get a haircut in preparation for a night out with my friends
Pick a class you would want to take.
- Online writing course
- Yoga class
- Cooking class
How important is it to you to have a lot of friends?
- I prefer quality over quantity
- It’s very important that I have a ton of friends
- I do my best to have friends from all walks of life
You’re on a deadline and someone at work asks for help. This is like the fifth time they’ve asked. What do you tell them?
- I politely tell them to ask someone else
- I tell them I’ve got too much on my plate to help them out
- I offer to help even though it will stress me out
Which of the following is your dream job?
- Project Manager
How would you feel if a friend arrived late for drinks?
- I would let them know that I’m upset
- I might make a comment about them being late, but move pass it quickly
- I’m mad but I keep it to myself
What do you do if you’re with a friend at a dinner party and they ask you to tell a story you both experienced?
- I ask them to tell it
- I tell some of it and then have my friend finish the story
- I share the entire story
Do you find it difficult to concentrate when there are too many distractions?
- I love background noise, it keeps me company
- I prefer total isolation
- It doesn’t bother me as long as it’s not too loud
You’re hanging with your friends at a restaurant but the new person in the group is very shy. What do you do?
- Go over and talk to them
- Smile at them from time to time
- Leave them alone
You’re a part of a guided museum tour. Where are you situated in the group?
- I'm upfront asking questions
- I’m in the back of the group
- I follow along and take photos
What do you do if the people you’re hanging with bring up a topic you know nothing about?
- I pretend to follow the conversation without commenting
- I panic and research the subject on my phone before anyone asks any questions
- I confess that I’m not familiar with the topic and ask a lot of questions
Do you assert yourself in every situation?
- No, I keep quiet
- It depends on the circumstances
- I always make my thoughts known
You can’t find your keys and you’re going to be late for work. What do you do?
- I call a cab
- I take the bus
- I ask a friend for a ride
You have nothing scheduled on your day off, so you pick which of the following?
- I make plans as soon as I get out of bed
- I spend most of the day chilling at home but arrange to meet a few friends for coffee
- I spend the entire day at home alone
Which of these are your favorite hobbies?
- Improv class