Which animal comes into focus first?
- A majestic lion
- A bunch of zebras
Is this kitty going upstairs or downstairs?
- He’s going down, clearly.
- He’s going upstairs, of course.
What image comes into focus first? Be honest!
- A woman staring at something in the horizon
- A grumpy old man with a moustache
Take a look at this photo for a few seconds. What kind of people are first seen?
- There are three people in the room. One is drinking and laughing. One of them is playing the guitar, and another one is entering the room.
- And old couple staring into each other’s eyes.
Which is the first image that comes into focus?
- A tiger making intense eye contact. Yikes.
- A bunch of trees.
Don’t think about it for too long and answer fast. What is seen at first glance?
- The beautiful lips of a seductive woman.
- A burgundy leaf that looks like lips. But c’mon. It’s clearly a leaf.
Art can be appreciated for its visual appeal and emotional power. What are the two people in this Rodin painting doing?
- Two lovers are wrapping their bodies in a sweet embrace. They’re clearly very much in love.
- Two lovers are crying and embracing after an emotional fight. They’re clearly saying goodbye.
What shape is seen first?
- The black silhouette of a bunch of men in suits.
- Just plain old pillars. What men?
What does this optical illusion look like?
- A mysterious eye.
- A regular old sink with some detergent soap on the edges.
Is the glass half empty or half full?
- It’s clearly half full. I can see the water.
- It’s half empty and half full. Whatever.
How does it end for this guy?
- Become human mashed potatoes. There’s literally no way out. C’mon!
- Wait it out. Someone must be looking for him. Sooner or later a rescue team will come.
Is the Mona Lisa is smiling or is she faking a smile?
- She looks like a shy lady, but she’s clearly smiling.
- She’s pretending to smile. Look at the way she’s making eye contact. She doesn’t look that comfortable to me.
What's the first thing noticed in this artwork?
- The beautiful sky and clouds and THEN the hand that’s holding a can of spray.
- A hand holding a can of spray and THEN the sky.
Look at this image for 3 seconds. What is the first thing that was seen?
- A young woman that's enthralled by a book she's reading.
- An old man facing the right.
What is this?
- The insides of someone’s cheeks. Gross.
- Just a decorative object.
They're out exploring the city when suddenly, it starts to rain heavily. What do they do?
- Walk a few blocks to the nearest café and wait it out.
- Get an Uber immediately. The day is cancelled.
What is first noticed?
- A beautiful flower that’s almost dead.
- A skull made out of flower petals.
What is the first thing noticed on this woman's legs?
- Just a bunch of white paint streaks. Why would anyone want to paint their legs?
- Oil. She looks like she’s getting a relaxing oil massage. Ugh, I need one!
This man is leaning on a tree. But where is he standing?
- Near a cliff. He could fall down!
- By the edge of a lake.
Take a look at this image. How many dots are there?
- Yeah, I’m not counting them. One too many.
- 12 or so.
What is immediately thought of this animal?
- He’s a predator and everyone else is just a human McNugget to him.
- He’s a majestic animal. He kills other animals to feed himself, unlike humans who destroy and hurt others for no reason.
What's the first thing that comes into focus in this store?
- The wobbly floor that seems to be sinking in. Is that safe?
- A very cool carpet design.
Take a look at this zoomed in image. What is it?
- Some sort of laser or device. Wouldn’t want it anywhere near my face.
- It looks like a ballpoint pen.
Look at this image for a few seconds and tell us what the first thing seen.
- A seductive woman covered in body paint.
- A parrot.
What is the first thing eyes notice in this eerie vintage optical illusion?
- Two little girls playing with a puppy.
- A creepy skull that looks like the stuff of nightmares.